Hey everyone! This is the recipe to my super delicious chocolate milkshake, which is really easy to follow. I hope you enjoy!
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Bag of chocolates
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Take a handful of your chosen chocolates and put them in the blender
- Pour in a thin layer of milk just to cover the chocolates and blend to a smooth consistency
- Add 3 scoops of ice-cream and pour in some more milk to the right consistency
- Now keep it mixing for about 3-4 minutes to make sure it is all fully blended
- Transfer to a glass and top with cream!
As a nice little addition, I sprinkled a little bit of chocolate over the cream to make it look even more mouth-watering!
I hope this blog brought a splash of happiness into your day and I’ll see you soon! Bye x