I love making these brownies, this recipe is so easy to follow and the result is always delicious! They’re perfect to snack on for a movie night with friends & family or just to treat yourself! Be sure to give this post a like and feel free to comment any other baking recommendations for the future too!
100g plain chocolate
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
75g plain flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
150g caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180.c, gas mark 6
- Line the baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Break up the chocolate and put in to heavy based sauce pan with the margarine
- Put on the hob and melt gently STIRRING ALL THE TIME so the chocolate does not burn. When melted place on one side and turn off the hob.
- Put the cocoa in to a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water and stir to make a paste.
- Break the eggs in to a bowl. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix together.
- Add the cocoa paste and combine.
- Add the melted chocolate and margarine and combine.
- Add the flour and fold in gently.
- Pour this mixture in to the prepared tin and bake for 18 -20 minutes until just firm in the centre.
Leave to cool in the tin before cutting and eating! If you want, you can drizzle melted chocolate over the brownies or sift some icing sugar to give them that extra touch!
I hope this blog brought a splash of happiness into your day and I’ll see you soon! Bye x